Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tote Finished and Ready for Shipping!





ITE IV tote bag is finished! I didn't do all the things I planned--but almost all. I think my pal will be pleased with it. It's loaded with goodies and almost ready for a trip to the P.O. and then "HOME."



Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca. Colors: Yucca, Redwood, Peat Moss, Spiceberry, White, Lavender, Denim, Prune, Stonewash, Pea Soup, Blueberry










Here's a bit of a closeup of the fair isle design. This is a Berroco pattern (available free on the net).






And the lining! There are pockets in there, too! The pattern does not call for one, but I thought it would give the bag more class to be lined and have inside pockets. I used a 100% cotton batik.



This was a great experience. It was especially fun to see all the posts (many daily) showing everyone's progress and then the finished bags!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

It is gorgeous Sherry...I could never see past the dangling dolls, there was a lot of beauty behind them...outstanding job!!