Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Tote Has Arrived



Last Friday the UPS man brought a box--oooooooooooooooooo, and there was MY tote from ITE IV.

My pal, Katherine, really spoiled me. She DESIGNED this tote just for me. It's called the "Patchwork Tote" --she knows I'm also a quilter! Isn't that cool! So it's actually assembled out of squares like a patchwork quilt. You can go to her blog and see that and other designs. She also sent me the tote pattern and a couple of other cute patterns, the Yarn Harlot (which I haven't read), candles, lotion, chapstick, a handmade pin cushion, a couple of skeins of sock yarn in a color to go with the tote and 3 fat quarters. Two of the fq's are already designated for a new project--converting a pullover sweatshirt to a jacket.


I truly LOVE this tote. The Monday Knitters like it, too!



SOCK IT TO ME SOCK SWAP


The socks are finally started. It took a little time, but I've found the perfect pattern and yarn. I'm not good at blogging and all that goes with it so, my downstream pal knows who I am. Hopefully, she will be a good girl and not take any peeks here at my blog.


I'm using Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Cabin Fever colorway. Beautiful yarn to work with. The pattern is Circle of Friendship Socks by Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer for Heartstrings. I'm using Knitpicks Options size 1 (2 circs).

No comments: