Wednesday, May 2, 2007

FOR ME?!

Could not wait for the 1st so I did some knitting on the weekend. Two projects and now I'm torn!
I started with the white shawl and the plan was to finish it by mid-June so I could wear it to the H.S. reunion. Then there was the "holiday party yarn" just screaming at me from the shelf--"KNIT ME! KNIT ME!"
Decisions, decisions! So, over the weekend, I started on "Clapotis" (here: http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATTclapotis.html )

Well, I'm hooked! So for now I guess I'll work on both and see which one wants to be worn first!
The "white" shawl. Light and airy for spring and summer. One of these days I'll make a list of all the yarns (if I still have the labels).
Clapotis. The yarn is many shades of blue and green from The Drop Spindle. I don't know the fiber content--there is a thin chenille twisted with several strands of cotton??? Not the easiest to knit, but wonderful to look at when done!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Two projects for yourself? What a way to jump into it! Both are so pretty, I can't wait to see how they work up for you.