Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Progress


No pictures today. Something's not right with my camera/computer/operator. Maybe it's operator error! I'll figure it out later.
I've made nice progress on my first glove for Karen's Glove KAL. It's looking really good! Take my word for it! I ripped and started over four times. The last time I started at the other end of the yarn. I'm using Knitpicks Options size 2 circs. Nice, nice needles.
I think I'll be working on a white/multi pastel stole for the For Me?! KAL. It's actually a UFO from last year--completely frogged and very recently started over. I'd like to wear it to our High School reunion.
I've been working on some dorm sox and realized (half way through the second sock) that I didn't have enough yarn. I was using yarn from my stash and thought I had about 1 and 1/2 skeins but, alas it was not to be--oops! another colorway! I think I will regroup, check my stash and knit some for Christmas presents for grandchildren. I used a garter stitch, short row heel for the first time, and I like it very much.
More tomorrow, hopefully with pictures. The weather has been beautiful here. I have got to get down to the local whatever and get myself a lounge for my deck. It's perfect for relaxing on the deck, knitting and listening to the ipod.


No comments: