Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's Time

Haven't posted in awhile; hmmm. Today I am "store sitting" for a friend who owns a YARN SHOP! It's called Yarnology and is located in the Village in Arroyo Grande, CA. Heather, the owner, also has a new website and takes orders online right HERE!



It is really, really fun to be in a roomful of yarn for seven hours!



Last week I turned in the challenge quilt. It looks great. I don't know how many entries there are--will find out Saturday when the winners are announced. I'll post pics next week. This quilt has become the "inspiration" for decorating my bedroom. I planned to use it as a table cover but, it just may go on the wall over the bed.



Sock swap socks are on the home stretch. I've collected some nice goodies to go with them.

No comments: