Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Onward and Upward!


This is pretty exciting. Susan Branch lives in my town! She has a great little shop here. More exciting, for me a quilter, she has introduced her first line of fabrics.

The creative juices are flowing. I entered a quilt challenge. My first, ever! Whew! The really good thing is, the quilt only has to be 36" square--a piece of cake compared to what I usually do.

However, it is ALL coming out of my head. Well, it's down on paper (and copier) and the figures have been figured. Just need to get one more fabric--tomorrow!








Next Wednesday I'll be off to the quilters with my new baby for some TLC and quilting. More pictures later. If you've never heard of Susan Branch, check this out.


...... and MORE!





This isn't such a good picture, however..... This is Knitpicks Crayon (100% Pima Cotton) and the Plain Vanilla Sweater. Swatched but not OTN, yet.



Tomorrow I will cast on. Official cast on was Aug 1. We have until the end of October to finish. (FOR ME?! KAL) No, I won't wait for the last week to do it-----I DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE!


This will be my second attempt at a sweater for ME. The first is at the bottom of a landfill somewhere, I hope!



No comments: