Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SAM4 Ready to Start!

I enjoyed SAM3 KAL so much that I signed on for SAM4. I'm in the routine of sock knitting and want to keep the momentum going. I've got socks started for my Sock it to Me Swap Pal and will finish those for my SAM4 August socks. I plan to do the "boy version" of the dorm socks in August, too. Maybe this means that I will post TWO pairs to SAM4 in one month?! We'll see.




This is the beginning of a pair of Circle of Friendship. I thought it an appropriate choice for a swap pal.


Also starting tomorrow: New project for FOR ME!? KAL--KnitPicks Plain Vanilla sweater (with mods). Will post pics later.


Interestingly, my socks won a first prize at the Mid-State Fair and my incredible fair isle gloves got nothing! Go figure!



Keep Knitting!

Sherry

No comments: