Friday, June 29, 2007

Time to POST!

Let's see..........there was Dance Company performance, Senior Prom, Senior week activities, Cheer competition (out of town), GRADUATION, grad party and the "big trip." We been busy! I did keep on knitting, though.






Booga Bag ready to felt! It took 4 skeins of Noro ?? (can't find the labels).






Baby booties and hat for the new family addition. Knitpicks Dancing and some leftover Pace fingering weight.







June socks for SAM3 KAL. These are a gift for someone special.
Yarn: Sock it to Me! Collection - Esprit from Elann (98.3% cotton; 1.7% elastic)
Pattern: Lace Anklet by Chrissy Gardiner; CastOn Magazine May-July '07.
Needles: Knitpicks Options size 3 (two circs)
This was a fairly quick knit--once I got used to the "stretchyness" of the yarn. Nothing fancy here, no mods. The yarn is really nice to workwith and feels very soft and cottony when you're done.



I not sure what it's called--whatever the disease, I'm sure I'm not alone! Sock yarn keeps showing up in my stash!! Imagine that! Well, all the members of the SAM3 KAL talk about the yarns they are using--so I am compelled to try them. Right?!


To help manage my illness I joined the Sock It To Me Sock Swap. It was all I could do.


There's more......tomorrow!

No comments: